1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En savoir plus.

Projet de roman Wattpad (en anglais)

Discussion dans 'Poésie, récits, théâtre' démarrée par maiiiia, 31/10/18.

1. maiiiia

maiiiia inconditional romantique
    Premium

Médias:
    Appréciations:
    +25
    staring our two main characters : Muse (a girl) and Akim (a boy)

SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE MAIN EVENTS

They meet each other at the beginning of their junior year, thanks to their parents. They were newly friends and Muse's mom invited Akim's foster family for dinner. They click immediatly. They laugh a lot, and quite have fun. Muse, who gets easily attached to people, falls in love with Akim, crushing first, but really loving him then.

When she gets that, she posts an short part of the song « I Think I'm In Love Again » on Instagram. Akim sees this and DMs her, saying « Is this about me ? Pfff, never count on me for that. ». Then he sends a screenshot of their conversation to all the junior students of their highschool.

Muse is very sad and is ashamed to walk in school corridors for weeks. She recieves hate messages of the cheerleaders, because Akim is a football player. This goes on for a few weeks, then all of sudden stops, because of THE party.

FIRST PARTY

Muse, tired of the loud music and people stepping on her feet while dancing, goes outside, even if it's really cold. There, she meets Akim.

Akim acts in a romantic way. That's the moment he started to have feelings for Muse.

He couldn't stop telling her compliments, that she was « a dream girl », « you're gorgeous », « you're perfect »...

They had this night multiple Nerf fights, and nobody was noticing them, even though Akim was getting calls of his friends.

They told each other loads of secrets, some were quite painful to sort out, especially the ones about their families.

Muse has an alcoholic and violent father, who beats her and her mother (she's an only child). Her father attempted to rape her once, but her mother got home in time.

Akim's family story isn't better than Muse's. Here, it's the contrary, the mom beats everybody, including Akim's father who is sadly now, you'll guess how.

SECOND PARTY

Akim and Muse make out (just a kiss guys, hold your horses!)

NEXT FRIDAY AFTER THE SECOND PARTY (6 days)

Muse has been avoiding Akim the whole week at school.

Akim doesn't get it. He now is crzay about her, and this makes him crazier than ever.

He messages Muse to sort this mess out.

Muse is angry at Akim. She said him « Don't you recall last Saturday ? ». And at this moment his brain lighted up. He did make out with that cheerleader girl Julia a few minutes after Muse left.

Muse was very jealous when she learned it. She texted Akim that very quote, before blocking him : « I knew you were trouble when you walked in. ».

3 MONTHS LATER

Muse still avoids Akim.

Akim has been Julia for 3 months. He thinks a lot about Muse and starts to realize he fucked up all along. But he can't do anything, because Muse doesn't want to talk to him.

Colin, a friend Muse became really close with, texts her « You should move him away from your life.

• Muse : I want to hurt him back.

• Colin : I like this idea ! (Colin hates Akim, because Colin is unpopular) Break his heart instead.
    • Muse : I dpn't want to just break his heart. I want to dip it in a toxic liquid, smash it into little pieces, and set fire to these smashed pieces. »

It's time for the talents show at their highschool.

Muse, setting a very emotional atmosphere in the whole audience, sings the song « All of Me » while crying her heart out. Colin plays the piano.

Akim who is watching their performance, thinks they date each other.

Depression hits him like a truck, and he suddently leaves the school's auditorium. He gets home, and he's all alone with his sadness. He attrempts to kill himself by slashing his wrists. His foster mom gets short after that, and quickly drives him to the nearest hospital.

After one week, he comes back at school, with white bandages compressing deep scrapes. Muse , seeing him like that, is quite worried. She spends the whole night writing, re-writing, and re-re-writing a very touching letter to Akim, and puts it in his locker the next morning.

Akim reads the letter. He texts Muse : « I don't think anyone could ever love someone as broken as me.

• - Muse : Let me prove you wrong. »

Alors, qu'en pensez vous ?

2. Jokies

Jokies La muse photographe
    Anim Discord Premium

Genre :
    Appréciations:
    +456
    Peut-être faudrait-il déplacer ton sujet dans la bonne catégorie appropriée ? (English)
    Après je ne peux pas vraiment donner mon avis, je déteste l'anglais par écris, sauf les quotes.
    Tu t'es inspiré de ton vécu ou simplement ton imagination ?

3. maiiiia

Premium

Médias:
    Appréciations:
    +25
    c'est tout imaginé ^^
    comment je déplace le sujet ?

• J'aime 1
  4. Jokies

Jokies La muse photographe
    Anim Discord Premium

Genre :
    Appréciations:
    +456
    Un modérateur ou admin peut s'en occuper.
    See you soon @BlinizouChoco'

• Haha 1
  5. Natalia

Premium

Appréciations:
    +236
    Pourquoi tu mets des guillemets français quand t'écris en anglais et des guillemets anglais quand t'écris en français ?

Sinon t'as prévu d'expliquer ce qu'il se passe entre « Pfff, never count on me for that. » et « Akim acts in a romantic way. That's the moment he started to have feelings for Muse. » ? Parce qu'en plus d'être importante, cette partie peut être intéressante.

+

Bonjour visiteur, merci de vous inscrire ou de vous connecter pour pouvoir consulter ce lien.

avec quelques conseils.

6. maiiiia

Premium

Médias:
    Appréciations:
    +25
    Franchement les guillemets j'avais pas fait gaffe, je m'en fous un peu.

Bien sûr que j'ai prevu de raconter ce qui se passe entre les deux. C'est juste un plan détaillé là!

Et merci pour le document ; ))

Chargement...